This Spot-Flood Lamp was produced by the Brenkert Light Projection Company of Detroit Michigan between 1911 and 1921. According to the donor it was the first of its kind in Anderson County and was used at the Anderson Opera House in the early 20th century.
The Brenkert Company produced spot and flood lights for theaters as well as some of the first mass-produced motion picture cameras. ​​​​​​​