From 1913 to 1954, the South Fant Street School was one of the primary schools for Black Andersonians within city limits. This photograph shows some of the early faculty members at the school from 1916-1918. Seated in the front row from left to right are Mrs. M.C. Fant, Professor M.C. Fant and Mrs. Ola Todd Adger. Standing from L to R, Miss Jennie Williams, Mrs. Meta Johnson, Mrs. Zadie Addings Williams, Mrs. Conyers Jones Walker, Mrs. Mamie Turner Lindsey and Mrs. Bertha Adams.