Old Reformer Cannon
This is one of the oldest artifacts in the Upstate. It was moved to the Anderson County Museum in June, 2010. The 1760s artillery arrived in 1814 in Anderson, being transported from Charleston to protect settlers during the War of 1812. The cannon is referred to as six pounder, but it actually weights six hundred and 43 pounds.